Post-Doctoral Researcher. Washington State University/USGS/USDA (Drs. Tom Besser & Paul Cross, supervisors)
Ph.D. Biology. 2016. Penn State (Dr. Peter Hudson, FRS, advsior)
M.S. Statistics. 2010. Montana State (Dr. Megan Higgs, advisor)
B.A. Biological Modeling (Self-designed). 2006. Saint Olaf College (Dr. Julie Legler, advisor)
PUBLICATIONS (link to page)
- EAGLES RSPF Tool. K. Manlove, D. Weiss, J., Sheldon. Software in conjunction with NASA-RRSC grant deliverables via Yellowstone Ecological Research Center.
- Power analysis software for the Greater Yellowstone Network Watershed. K. Manlove and K. Irvine.
- ONCOR: A Computer program for genetic stock identification. S. Kalinowski, K. Manlove, and M.L. Taper.
- Co-instructor, Intermediate R Workshop (National Meeting of The Wildlife Society, October 2016)
- Teaching assistant, Biology 412: Disease Ecology (Penn State, 2014)
- Teaching assistant, Coursera Epidemics (Penn State, 2013-2014)
- Teaching assistant, Intermediate Statistics (Montana State University, 2009-2010)
- Teaching assistant, Introductory Statistics (Montana State University, 2008-2010)
- Research Scientist, Western Transportation Institute, Montana State University (2010-2016)
- Statistical Consultant/Research Assistant, Penn State Department of Biology (2010-2012)
- Ecological Statistician, Yellowstone Ecological Research Center (2010-2011)
- Symposium organizer, National Meeting of The Wildlife Society (October 2016)
- Co-Coordinator, Bozeman JAGS Working Group (Jan-May 2016)
- Invited Attendee, RAPIDD Interpretting serological data workshop (2016)
- Invited Attendee, NIMBioS Modeling Disease transmission at the interface of wildlife, livestock, and poultry populations workshop (Knoxville TN, 2014)
- Coordinator, CIDD R Basics Seminar (Penn State, 2013)
- Co-coordinator, Challenges to conservation: Infection and immunity in wildlife metapopulations workshop (Penn State, 2012)